Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Testimony

I know that God lives. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that the Holy Ghost comforts and guides us. I know Joseph Smith is the Lord’s prophet who restored the fullness of the only true gospel on the earth. I know that all the prophets are ordained of God. I know that God has a plan for us all, and that we cannot frustrate his works. I know that He wants to help us through our lives if we will only let Him. I know that the scriptures contain eternal truth. I know that God is just as well as merciful. He has made a way for us to be with our families forever. I know that He loves us all and wants us to be happy. I know all of this because the Spirit has confirmed it to me. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment